Why you’ll love the CS40?
The CS40 was designed to count quickly and reliably but also offer great functionality. The batch counting function is perfect for preparing bank bags and with its 1,100 coin hopper capacity you won’t need to top up the hopper nearly as often.
The full counting report is neatly displayed on its large LCD display, which can be printed thanks to its integrated USB port. The CS40’s unique and reliable design make it a great all round coin counter and sorter.
What it does
– Works with the new £1 coin
– Automatically sorts mixed pound sterling coins (all denominations) into separate trays.
– Displays the total value & quantity counted.
– Displays the total value & quantity counted per denomination.
– Batch counting function: Input a batch quantity per denomination, the CS40 will then automatically stop counting when it has counted a batch, ready for bagging & banking.
– Remembers your batch setting after it has been switched off.
– Add function: Enables you to stop counting, so you can refill the hopper. Then resume counting once it is refilled.
– Printer compatible: Can be connected to selected thermal printers via the USB port.
– Large LCD display: Displays the full counting report on the main screen (unlike most machines which require you to press buttons to scroll through the counting results for each denomination).
– Helpful on-screen instructions make operation quick and painless.
– Automatically feeds in coins.
– Automatic reverse gear to help clear coin jams.
– Stops automatically when the hopper is empty.
– Quick & easy to operate.
– Power saving function.
Visit our Amazon shop to see our full product range (see the last bullet point next to the main picture for the shop address/URL)
- Works with the new £1 coin / Automatically counts & sorts mixed GBP coins at 336 coins per minute – Reports the total value/quantity counted & the total value/quantity per denomination
- Batch counting function: Input a batch quantity per denomination, the CS40 will then automatically stop counting when it has counted a batch, ready for bagging & banking – Memory function saves your batch settings after it has been switched off
- High speed counting – 336 coins per minute / Large hopper capacity (1,100 coins) / Printer compatible: Can be connected to selected thermal printers via the USB port / Large LCD displays the full counting report on the main screen / Helpful on-screen instructions / Add function
- Automatically feeds in coins / Automatic reverse gear to help clear coin jams / Stops automatically when the hopper is empty / Quick & easy to operate / Robust & reliable / Portable / Power saving function / Mains powered (AC220-240V/50Hz)
- 1-Year warranty / VAT included in all our prices / Buy from a cash handling specialist / Visit our Amazon shop to see our full product range: copy and paste the following link into the address/URL bar in your web browser: http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=sr_pg_1?rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3AZZap%2Cp_89%3AZZap&keywords=ZZap&ie=UTF8&qid=1397123224&lo=electronics